Business Purchasing Agreement for Credit Card Accounts
Business Purchasing Agreement For Credit Card Accounts
The following terms and conditions apply to purchases made on SpellBound Cosmetics Inc. business accounts. Use of such accounts constitutes acceptance of the terms and conditions in effect at the time of purchase. This Business Account Agreement is between you as the Customer and SpellBound Cosmetics Inc., a Puerto Rico corporation that operates under the trademark and trade name SpellBound Cosmetics Inc.
1. Purpose of a business account: The SpellBound Cosmetics Inc. business account program is exclusively designed for qualified companies to purchase, from SpellBound Cosmetics Inc. in the United States, SpellBound Cosmetics Inc. merchandise to be used solely for business / corporate gifts, awards and recognition programs. Business accounts may not be used for personal purchases. SpellBound Cosmetics Inc. merchandise and the SPELLBOUND COSMETICS INC. name and trademarks may not be used by the business account for any reason, including without limitation, promotional or commercial purposes. SpellBound Cosmetics Inc. merchandise cannot be purchased for resale. SpellBound Cosmetics Inc., at its sole discretion and for any reason or no reason whatsoever, may grant and/or revoke business account status or privileges at any time.
2. Administrators and authorized purchasers: Business accounts can only be established with an executed application submitted to and approved by SpellBound Cosmetics Inc. Business account Principals and employees, designated as Administrators shall be authorized to make changes to the business account. Business account employees, designated as Authorized Purchasers, shall be authorized by the Principal or Administrators to make purchases. Business account Principals and Administrators may permit Administrators to be Authorized Purchasers for their respective business accounts.
3. Changes of information: It is the responsibility of the account Principal to annually review the account information and advise SpellBound Cosmetics Inc. of any changes. All changes must be provided to SpellBound Cosmetics Inc. by letter, by e-mail or by accessing the SpellBoundCosmetics.com/business-account website.
4. Exclusions: Business accounts may be used only in the United States. The following products may be purchased on a business account at full retail value: Non-SpellBound Cosmetics brand watches, gold or platinum jewelry with stones, and pearl jewelry with gold or platinum. Electronic Gift Card (EGC) abuse, including without limitation, the resale of EGCs, may lead to business account suspension and closure/revocation, at the sole discretion of SpellBound Cosmetics Inc.
5. Discount: Business account purchases may be made by fax, in a domestic retail location, or by contacting SpellBound Cosmetics Inc. order specialists at 787.370.3200 and following the prompts. Merchandise not listed in exclusions, including Electronic Gift Cards, are subject to a standard 15% discount. Discounts will not be applied retroactively. SpellBound Cosmetics Inc. reserves the right, at its sole discretion to change, limit or eliminates any offered discount at any time.
6. Quantity: SpellBound Cosmetics reserves the right to limit the quantity of merchandise sold to any business account.
7. No purchases for resale: By executing the business account application, the business account represents and acknowledges that it shall not purchase any SpellBound Cosmetics Inc. merchandise for resale. The Business account shall not appoint and shall have no authority to appoint any distributors or third parties to sell or otherwise distribute SpellBound Cosmetics Inc. merchandise. The business account shall not engage in transshipping of SpellBound Cosmetics Inc. merchandise. The business account shall not deliver or sell SpellBound Cosmetics Inc. merchandise to those engaged in the business of supplying SpellBound Cosmetics Inc. merchandise to unauthorized outlets.
8. Returns: SpellBound Cosmetics Inc. merchandise purchased under a business account may be returned in original condition for credit within thirty (30) days of shipment unless designated non-returnable at time of purchase. Custom-designed, etched, engraved or embossed merchandise or merchandise bearing Customer's logo or name is not returnable unless it does not conform to agreed specifications. Any additional alterations including lengthening or shortening of pieces are non-returnable. Excess or habitual returns may subject to closure of the business account.
9. Tooling and dies: Tooling and dies remain the property of SpellBound Cosmetics Inc. If the business account has been invoiced and paid for tooling, it shall be held by SpellBound Cosmetics Inc. and owned by the business account.
10. Rights to designs: SpellBound Cosmetics Inc. retains the rights to all product designs. The business account name or logo shall not be used by SpellBound Cosmetics Inc. except as authorized by the business account.
11. Changes: SpellBound Cosmetics Inc. reserves the right to limit credit, close the account, and/or change these terms and conditions from time to time. Failure to enforce any provisions of these terms and conditions shall not prejudice the right of enforcement at some future time. These terms and conditions supersede all prior terms and conditions.